Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another baby shop locall owned and operated

I found another terrific shop close by. This place specializes in cloth diapers and understanding what is involved in using them. The shop does carry other items as well. I really enjoyed my visit there along with hubby we sure learned a great deal in that hour long stop. We have decided to use cloth diapers. I'm thrilled that Huckle Berry Baby offers a trial program in order to determine which cloth diaper suits your needs best. http://huckleberrybabyshop.com/

I have been feeling really good. Taking it easy during the weekends and after work. I haven't had any unusual food cravings. Some time soon I will get Pete to take some pictues of my growing belly. We had an appointment with the midwife yesterday and all is well. Babies heart beat was between 130-145. I can't believe that I am already 6.5 months pregnant the next couple of months are going to pass quickly. :)