Friday, July 2, 2010

Saylor at 6 weeks

I could say that I don't know where the last 6 weeks has gone that wouldn't be the complete truth. I have spent the last 6 weeks in loving and devoted 24 hour care of my wonderful son Saylor. The first 2 weeks were a blur of recovering from surgery and trying to figure out that breastfeeding didn't have to be a painful experience. Today I can understand Saylor's cries a little better and we have started to find our own routines.

Did I know what to expect these first few weeks as I was expecting Saylor, truthfully no. I have enjoyed every moment though both the struggles, challenges and good times. In the last week or so Saylor has begun to smile and will some times stick his tongue out at me if I do it first.

Over the last week I have also experimented using cloth diapers and have now ordered my own to use. I don't think we will exclusively use cloth diapers but we will use them most of the time. More on the cloth diapers another time.

I have had a few requests for updated pictures so here ya go!





Posted by Picasa