Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome to my newest blog!

Today is September 11th 2009. This morning I took 2 home pregnancy tests and they results were positive! That means some time in May Pete and I will be welcoming a new member to our family. We are both excited and the reality is still sinking in.

This past week I wasn't feeling well, a little nauseous and tired. I'm sure that will only last for a little while. We started to look at cribs and other things online today to get a few ideas on costs.

I am planning on updateing this blog periodically through my pregnancy. Even though I have written this post in early September the publishing date is up in the air. We are going to wait a little while before we make our announcement.

My first question for all our friends and family, is what did you find absolutly necessary with your newborn? and what things did you get that you didn't use? Please leave me a comment!