Sunday, September 19, 2010

I am 4 months old and I can....

I am so alert and I love to look at my environment. When Mommy or Daddy walk past me I follow them with my eyes. I have a great boat mobile above my crib that I love to watch. Mommy tried to take a picture of it but it didn't work. I smile all the time and am starting to laugh. My clothes are getting too small and Mommy is going to go to a big baby garage sale soon and get lots of new things for me. I can't wait for new clothes.

Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I am already 4 months old. The time has gone by quickly. Here are some pictures of things I can do.

I can sleep in my crib for up to 6 hours at a time.
I also figured out how to pull of my scratch mitts.
This drives Mom and Dad nuts.

I can sit in my new Bumbo chair for a few minutes at a time.
Mommy is very smart and found this chair used for a good price.
Thanks to Nana and Opa for picking it up.


I can also lay on my play mat and have a great time. This
lasts for about 10 minutes then I need my Mommy or Daddy
to pick me up.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh I love this.. BIG smiles from me. Oyyy thank you girl. He is so adorable I want to smooch those cheeks up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet baby boy!!Hard to believe he is 4 months already!!!!
    Kam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Saylor- you are one busy guy! So cute too!
    Gen and i are looking forward to seeing you and your Mum very soon!

    xo
    gera and Gen

    ReplyDelete