Sunday, May 8, 2011

Censorship

Did that grab your attention? Its an unusual subject for this blog. I have had this blog for about a year and half and have kept the posts focused on my experience of pregnancy and then the development and antics of Saylor.  I have often thought about ideas or subjects I wanted to blog about but have stopped myself from writing about those idea due to fear of offending or upsetting someone who may read my blog. I have come to the conclusion that with only 10 followers I need to move beyond that fear and write about whatever I choose to write about.

I hope to write more about how I am experiencing motherhood. With that in mind I have given the blog a face lift. I will continue to post pictures of Saylor on the main page and my motherhood ponderings on a new page that can be found in the tabs near the top of the page.