Monday, August 12, 2013

A Time of Transition

 

A couple weeks ago Daddy and Mommy decided it was time for me to stop wearing diapers and be a big boy who wears underwear. Some days go really well and I make it to the potty every time I need to other days I have an accident or two. The hardest part has been when we go out but I love not wearing diapers.

toddler underware

It was so warm here through July and August mommy set up a water station many days and I had a great time playing with the buckets, jugs, sponges, funnels and some times ice cubes!

 

playing with water

One day mommy took me to something called preschool to meet a nice lady who is going to be my teacher and I got to play with new toys while mommy and the lady talked…. a lot! Mommy said I am going to to to preschool two days a week in September. Mommy is also going to work two days a week and while she is working my Ana (Mommy’s Mom is going to spend time with me. I love my Ana) September (what is September?) is going to be a busy month at home and full of transitions and adjustments.